Yet, as in many other foods, getting the reputation of "healthy" is automatically linked to "hard to prepare" and "un-tasty".
The truth is, its exactly the opposite. This recipe takes as little as 15-20 minutes to prepare, and serves an absolutely delicious, light and healthy dinner or lunch.
- Peas (frozen)
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- In a pan, add a drop of oil over medium heat
- Add the peas, and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add the quinoa, 1-2 cloves, then add some water, about 1 cm above the level of the quinoa
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat and cover for 10-15 minutes, until the water has drie up
- Add salt and pepper after it finished cooking
- The shrimps: heat up your toaster (nonstick surface), add the shrimps, and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Alternatively, you may add them with the peas at the beginning, and cook the wholr thing together